Model-building and refinement into cryoEM density
Our cryoEM model-building and refinement tools are included as part of the Rosetta software package. Rosetta includes algorithms for computational modeling and analysis of protein structures. It has enabled notable scientific advances in computational biology, including de novo protein design, enzyme design, ligand docking, and structure prediction of biological macromolecules and macromolecular complexes.
Rosetta is available to all non-commercial users for free and to commercial users for a fee. Visit rosettacommons.org to learn more.
2019 CRYOEM MODEL METRICS CHALLENGE
Our lab participated in the 2019 Model Metrics Challenge.
You may also download sections individually:
- Part 1: Introduction to Rosetta for cryoEM [pdf][tgz]
- Part 2: Fragment-based structure refinement [pdf][tgz]
- Part 3: Model rebuilding using RosettaCM [pdf][tgz]
- Part 4: De novo EM-guided structure determination [pdf][tgz]
- Part 5: Rebuilding long protein segments with RosettaES [pdf][tgz]