Model-building and refinement into cryoEM density
Our cryoEM model-building and refinement tools are included as part of the Rosetta software package.
The tutorial is intended to introduce users to several different ways Rosetta may be used to solve various structure determination tasks given 3-5Å cryoEM density data. These tutorials are based on a presentation at the hybrid methods conference in Lake Tahoe, March 2015.
Update August 2018: Minor bugfixes & documentation updates
Update May 2018: Fix a few errors with the RosettaES tutorial
Update May 2017: Update Rosetta XML formatting and default energy functions corresponding to latest release of Rosetta
Download individual parts:
- Part 1: Introduction to Rosetta for cryoEM [pdf][tgz]
- Part 2: Fragment-based structure refinement [pdf][tgz]
- Part 3: Model rebuilding using RosettaCM [pdf][tgz]
- Part 4: De novo structure determination [pdf][tgz]
- Part 5: Rebuilding long protein segments [pdf][tgz]
From a workshop at Karolinska Institutet, August 2018
- Lecture 1 – Intro to Rosetta for cryoEM modelling [pdf]
From the Jülich “Hands-on” Workshop on Computational Biophysics, August 2016